This was originally 3 lots.
Isaac Shotwell put up several frame structures for rent as businesses and residences.
(Columbia Brewery was to the north, Costello one lot south and C & D Kelly on corner of Fulton and Broadway Streets)
1856 June - Starbuck & Hines, Daguerreotypists rent the corner lot and house, just north. An advertisement.
1856 June - Starbuck sells to Cornelius and Dennis Kelly. They build a one story brick structure for their grocery store.
1868 October - Dennis Kelly sells to his brother, Cornelius Kelly.
1871 August - D. Kelly owns lot 229 - Deputy County Surveyor map by John P. Dart
1888 March - C. Kelly sells to William Seibert.
1888 June - the brick structure is torn down and the bricks are sold to the Golden Gate Mine in Sonora, to be used for a furnace.
1896 July - William Siebert sells the lot to his wife, Kate.
1920 April - Kate Siebert sells to Mrs. Pauline Naegele.
1925 December - Mrs. Naegele sells to Robert O. Greeves.
1936 Pop Konrad's Garage built by Timothy (Pop) Konrad with the help of Vent Fiscus. His son Bob painted it white.
1947 Purchased from Timothy Konrad for $4100, price included all the cabins on the lot, which included the current (2001) building and parking lot.
1960s early - used as plumbing shop by park maintenance crew.
1973 Garage and workshop. (per "Columbia Memories" by Lee Roddy)
1990s early - it becomes Columbia Feed and Tack concession run by Davene Stoller.
Seven Sister's Soap & Candle Co.